Cozzoli Machine Company is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Title: SERVICE TECHNICIAN in the Technical Service Dept.
Type: Full Time
The job requirements include:
• High school diploma plus an associate’s degree in engineering technology or the equivalent in specialized, related training;
• 2+ years’ experience with electro/mechanical machine assembly in a manufacturing environment or as a field service technician;
• Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings;
• Knowledge of PCs/PLCs and related software, electronic controllers, instrumentation and electronic circuitry;
• Domestic and international travel approximately 60% of the time to service domestic and international customers.
Title: Receptionist/HR Administrative Assistant
Type: Full Time
The duties of this position include:
o Answering and managing multi-line telephone call system
o Performing receptionist duties including greeting and processing incoming visitors
o Maintaining various HR reports, rosters and schedules and assisting with various administrative HR duties
o Providing administrative support to the HR Manager.
Job requirements include:
Prior receptionist experience in a professional office environment; 5+ years’ administrative assistance experience; proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; and possess strong organizational and multitasking skills in addition to excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in being considered for a position at Cozzoli Machine Company, please forward your resume including salary history and requirements to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can also be submitted in person at our main office at 50 Schoolhouse Road, Somerset, NJ 08873.
In addition to a competitive salary we offer an excellent benefits package including health insurance, 401K Plan, and paid vacation time.
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Cozzoli Machine Company.