Cozzoli Machine Company is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package that includes health insurance; 401K Plan; paid vacation, sick and personal time; supplemental insurances; company-paid holidays; tuition refund.
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Cozzoli Machine Company.
This internship will provide hands-on experience to a college Junior or Senior who is currently majoring in Mechanical Engineering. The internship will include drafting sub-assemblies, assemblies and detailed drawings using SolidWorks software. At our manufacturing facility in Somerset we do everything from design and fabrication to assembly and testing, and you would become part of the team responsible for the design of intricate machines built by skilled machinists and mechanical and electrical assemblers.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Additional specialized and/or trade school education a plus
• 3+ years field service experience servicing capital equipment
• Experience with electro/mechanical assembly in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings/blueprints
• Possess a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
• Travel to customers’ facilities approx. 30%.
High school or trade school grad with previous work experience and good basic math and computer skills to enter our 2-year Machinist Training Program.