Full Time Position
- Minimum 5 years’ related experience in machine assembly environment;
- Proficient in use of shop tooling such as drill, sander, caliper, micrometer, measuring instruments;
- Basic knowledge of electrical and electronic theories and practices;
- Experience with assembly of electrical boxes, simple mechanical subassemblies and pneumatics subassemblies from assembly prints, bills of materials, and work instruction;
- Experience with reading and interpreting blueprints and electrical schematics;
- High school diploma or equivalent required; technical school or short term trades training is a plus.