Manual Machinist (Advanced)
Job Type: Full Time
- With minimum supervision,
- Perform highly diversified machining operations to close tolerances; set up and operate all types of machine tools, such as, engine lathe, vertical and horizontal milling machines, wet/surface and OD grinder, drill presses, etc.
- Work from complex prints/specs, sketches and/or verbal instructions.
- Proficiency with Proto Trak controls preferred, although not required.
- Select proper feeds, speeds, and tooling for all machining centers. Use a wide variety of precision measuring instruments. Fitting and assembling parts may be required.
- Keep equipment and work area in clean and orderly condition.
- Fill out required time and production reports and forms.
- Perform other work as assigned by supervisor.