Job Type: Full time, 7 am-3 pm
Duties include performing inventory control activities utilizing CRTs and computer reports, pulling machine and parts orders, receiving/issuing materials and parts, maintaining prescribed min/max levels through the issue of work orders or PO requisitions, unpacking/stocking parts and/or material; making local deliveries with company vehicle, and assisting with other dept. duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 1+ yrs. receiving experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and data entry.
- Possessing clean driving record and valid NJ driver’s license.