Service Technician – To provide in-house and field technical service
Job Type: Full Time
Qualified applicants must be detail oriented and capable of working independently as well as part of a team. When not traveling, service technicians provide in-house technical service at our Somerset facility.
- High school diploma or the equivalent. Additional specialized/trade school education a plus.
- Experience with electro/mechanical assembly in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings/blueprints.
- Possess a working knowledge of PLCs.
- Travel 35% (travel has been temporarily restricted in accordance with government and CDC Coronavirus recommendations)
- Possess valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
The regular work schedule is Mon-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm with a 1 hr. lunch each day.