Job Type: Full time
Qualified applicants must possess hands-on experience in designing/programming, debugging and maintaining PLC-based control systems.
Job requirements include:
- BS in Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 5+ years design experience;
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLCs and HMIs is desirable;
- An understanding of machine mechanical functionality;
- Ability to create and update electrical schematics using AutoCAD. SolidWorks electrical experience is a plus;
- Prior experience with AC & DC variable speed motor control, analog & digital input/output devices; electrical control systems; and interfacing with and programming stepper/servo drives.