Service Technician — to provide effective in-house and field technical service
Job Type: Full time, Hourly
Our Technical Service Department has a job opportunity available for an experienced, hands-on Service Technician who is detail-oriented and capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Additional specialized/trade school education a plus.
- 5+ years’ field service experience servicing capital equipment
- Experience with electro/mechanical assembly in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings/blueprints
- Possess a working knowledge of PLCs
- Being flexible to travel approx. 35% of the time after a 2-3 month training period
- Possess a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.